Interested in working at the premier salmon fishing resort in Haida Gwaii? At Peregrine lodge, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service and hospitality. Our guests come for the fishing but leave with lasting impressions of the world-class service they received from our hard-working staff.
We are seeking individuals who have experience and passion for providing exceptional customer service. If you are excited for an opportunity to provide world-class service at the premier salmon fishing resort in Haida Gwaii, we want to hear from you!
Why Work for Us
We provide a positive work environment in one of the most beautiful places on the West Coast. You’ll be part of a team that takes pride and is passionate about their job.
Many of our employees have been with Peregrine for numerous years. We offer competitive wages, meals and single room accommodations. Peregrine lodge provides exceptional private-room accommodation for our employees.
Take a look at our current positions available below:
Full-time and Part-Time
Our lodge operates from June to August and we are looking to fill a variety of positions to help accommodate our guests during the season.
Experienced Marine Technician/Mechanic
- Experience with Mercury/Mercruiser inboard and outboard motors is required
- Must have your own tools
- Experience in hospitality/resort industry an asset
- Experience working independently and managing a cart service an asset
- Following certifications are required: Small Vessel Operator Proficiency SVOP, Marine Emergency Duties MED A3, Marine Basic First AidMBFA and the Radio Operators Card ROC-M
- Experience fishing in Haida Gwaii is highly desirable
Gift Shop Attendant
- Experience in retail an asset