Fishing License

All guests are required to have a fishing license and salmon conservation stamp prior to their trip at Peregrine Lodge.

Fishing licenses are required for both saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing.

The government of Canada has regulations on sports fishing in both the Pacific Ocean and the freshwater sources within the province. All Chinook, Lingcod and halibut catches must be recorded on your license in ink. For more information on sport fishing regulations in British Columbia, check out the Government of Canada’s site.

Make sure you have your fishing license ready and with you at all times. Fishing licenses can be purchased online, but you must print it and carry it when fishing and while traveling with your fish.

Saltwater Fishing License

Saltwater fishing licenses and salmon conservation stamps are available through the Government of Canada website. You must obtain the salmon conservation stamp as well as your fishing license as this is required to retain your catch. On your departure day from the lodge please ensure you have your fishing license with you. Please remember not to pack the license in your suitcase as it must be with you while transporting your fish home.

Register Now

Freshwater Fishing License

You can register for a freshwater fishing license electronically. While at the lodge, please ensure you have your Government of Canada printed license with you when fly fishing.

Register Now
Hello. Add your message here.