Your Peregrine getaway begins with our chartered aircraft departing from Landmark Aviation, with a check-in time no later than 2:15 pm.
Leave Vancouver at 3:15 pm, and arrive in Masset approximately 5:15 pm. Guests will then be transferred into our privately chartered helicopter and flown to the lodge.
|5 Day (Wed-Sun)|
|June 19-23||June 26-30|
|July 3-7||July 10-14|
|July 17-21||July 24-28|
|July 31-Aug 4||Aug 7-11|
|Aug 14-18||Aug 21-25|
|4 Day (Sun-Wed)|
|June 16-19||June 23-26|
|June 30- July 3||July 7-10|
|July 14-17||July 21-24|
|July 28-31||Aug 4-7|
|Aug 11-14||Aug 18-21|
Our Fully-Guided Package Includes
- Chartered flight from Vancouver to Masset.
- Scenic Helicopter flight from Masset directly to Peregrine Lodge via Sikorsky S76.
- Double occupancy accommodations.
- Fully guided world class salmon and halibut fishing.
- Gourmet dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner, daily appetizers and snacks).
- Alcoholic (standard highballs) and non-alcoholic beverages included.
- Complimentary wine with dinner.
- Custom fishing equipment and all-weather gear.
- Fish cleaning, flash frozen, vacuum sealed and packaged for the flight home.
- Boston Whaler Montauk boat (optional larger boat upgrades available).
- Fly fishing at the local estuaries optional and no charge.
- Sports lounge, hot tub, gym, outdoor fire pit, and pitch and putt golf to stretch those legs after a hardy day of world-class fishing.
- Complimentary Wifi and free long distance calls within North America.
Our concierge is happy to assist you with the following services:
- Organize Vancouver accommodation bookings and shuttle service. Whether you are traveling with your family or as part of a corporate vacation, we will take care of all the details.
- Arrange smoking, canning, and steaking of your catch with St. Jeans Cannery and Smokehouse.
- Will assist in planning your event at Peregrine Lodge.
Deposits, Payments & Cancellation Policy
- Rates include airport improvement fee and vacuum packing your catch.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a $1,000.00 per person non-refundable deposit.
- Required taxes and gratuities are not included in the package price.
- Full payment is due by cheque 90 days prior to departure date.
- Prices are subject to change.
- We recommend you purchase travel cancellation insurance.
- If you are unable to reschedule your trip for the current season, 50% of monies paid may be applied to a trip date in the following season, pending availability.
- For cancellations made at least 90 – 120 days prior to your trip date, 100% of monies paid may be transferred to an alternative trip date in the current season, pending availability.
- Cancellations within 90 days of your trip date may result in a loss of 100% of monies paid.