We are excited for your trip to Peregrine Lodge to experience our all-inclusive fishing packages! We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and hospitality and want to ensure that your trip is as stress-free as possible.
At Peregrine Lodge, we take care of most things, but there are some items you should pack.
To ensure that your trip is the ultimate fishing adventure, make sure you’ve packed the following items:
- Your passport or birth certificate if you are traveling from the USA or any other international company
- Any necessary prescription medication
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Casual dinner wear
- Shorts/Swimsuits for the hot tub
- Workout or athletic clothing if you chose to use amenities such as the gym or pitch & putt
- Camera and GoPro for taking pictures and videos
Your all-inclusive package includes custom fishing equipment and you will be provided a 2-piece Mustang Survival suit that is coast guard approved, rain gear and boots during your stay.
Please ensure that your baggage is less than 25 pounds or 11 kilograms due to weight restrictions on the plane. Soft carry-on luggage is most recommended. If your luggage exceeds the weight requirements, you may be asked to lighten it.
A fishing license must be purchased prior to your trip to ensure that you can take full advantage of your ultimate fishing adventure! For more information on fishing licenses and to register online, click here.